Friday, August 3, 2007

Back from Mexico

It was a fabulous trip, but when I more closely examined our pictures, I realized a ton of them had us interacting with animals and assorted creepy/crawly critter things. and some other just plain weird stuff.

Made me think of back in the day, when you had to go to your parents' friend's houses and sit through slideshows of their vacations while they stood up and droned, "And here we are getting wet at Niagra Falls."

click

"And here we are having dinner with the Shubalsky's."

click

"And here we are with a squirrel."

click

"And here's a tree."

All while we tried to stay awake.


So, here's my version of our Mexican slideshow. Try to keep your eyes open, now.





Here we are contracting bird flu.









Here I am wondering if sushi is a bad idea around here.





Here we were inquiring about the freshness of the meat.







Here we were drawing straws on who had to turn the lights off on the way out.







Here we are wondering just how many crabs we need to order.






And here is Joe with something that the sea threw up one morning.








No, seriously now, I LOVE Mexico. But if I had taken a bunch of normal pictures my slideshow might sound like this......

"And here's the Shubalsky's next to a coconut tree......"

I just couldn't put you through that. Adios!

No comments: