Tuesday, March 13, 2007

TUK Shoes~Excellent Customer Service

I firmly believe that any company is only as good as its customer service. Everyone has a horror story of making a purchase, only to be left wondering if, indeed, the company ever existed.

Case in point: I once paid a hospital an exorbitant amount of money to deliver a baby to me. I had to do all the work (34 hours of HARD LABOR, I might add) only to be presented with a red-faced, wrinkly, big headed baby that came with no instruction manual and apparently, no return policy. Terrible customer service.

But recently, I found TUK Shoes to be outstanding in the field of customer service. That same big headed baby (now a handsome and relatively normal sized teenager) bought a pair of TUK shoes. Unfortunately, within a month the D ring holding one of the shoelaces broke, leaving the shoes wearable but un-tieable. Yeah, I know that's not a real word but bear with me here.

So I called the TUK 800-number since I no longer had the receipt and spoke to a very helpful gal named Tristyn, who referred me to Steve Rodriguez, TUK's marketing director. Steve asked me to send the shoes back to him, which I did on Saturday. I received an email from Steve this afternoon, Tuesday, letting me know he had shipped a new pair of shoes out to me via UPS today with his apologies and regards. TODAY!

THAT is customer service as it should be. I thank Steve and would highly recommend
TUK Shoes to anyone.

~Donna

No comments: